Thursday 2 August 2012

Long walk home


I took the girls to my mums yesterday, thinking we could walk it home and give the dog a good run while we were at it.


Never again lol to be fair the girls did fantastic walking the 3.4 miles it took us. Here we are walking



This is the route we took, like I said they did very well.


We stopped off at MIL's for a rest stop and the girls ended up playing for an hour outside with their cousin Harvey.



With regards to my cross stitch, I have finally finished the polar bears, here is the final result.
I have also made a start on 'The Wedding' here is my preparations I have set out my area to stitch, I have also put masking tape all around the edge to protect it from fraying (left), you can see on the right how large this piece is as you can compare it to an A4 piece of paper. Below is the whole 9 page chart. Each of those pages are also A4. 

I have also had a day of stitching (well a little more than a day) on it too here is where I am up to.
It doesn't look like much but there is around 500 stitches there, so it will take me a while to get this one done. Though I do have a little help as I am getting the kids to do some stitches too so it really is a gift from the family. here they are doing a couple of stitches each.

 I will get Alan and Jade to do some at a later date too, in the meantime I'm going to get some more stitching done speak soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment